Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Worthy Wednesday: Expectantly


The day began like any other morning…until I looked outside.

The lake.
The fog.
The sunrise.

True Beauty. A breathtaking scene that only God could create.

A whimsy mist clung to the lake’s surface and yet a portion of it floated as if its sole purpose was to taste the sunshine rising behind the trees.

I grabbed my camera, stepped into my rubber boots, and rushed to capture the moment.
But truth be told, the photos didn’t give the live view justice.


Psalm 5:3 the New International Version says:

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly.

EXPECTANTLY.

Every morning, I expect the sun to rise.
Every evening, I expect the sun to set.

 Ps 5:3, James 1:6, and Mk 11:24 tell us when we pray we should expect an answer.


A beautiful song by Jeremy Camp. (Listen here) says: 

“In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
Give me Jesus

My prayer is that every morning I’ll run to Jesus like I ran to the lake, 
that I will earnestly seek, pray, and wait—expectantly.


What are you praying for today? 

with love and prayers,
Megan Besing
Trust in in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; 
Proverbs 3:5 (NIV)
If you enjoyed this post, or if you have any haters in your life...this may be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment