Thursday, February 1, 2018

It's Celebration Day!

Things have been quiet on the blog, but I've been busy everywhere else counting down until TODAY...

 Because February 1, 2018 is RELEASE DAY!






My debut story, Perfect for the Preacher, is included in Barbour's The Mail-Order Brides Collection.

It's available now at your local bookseller or online at:

Over the next couple weeks, my blog will be apart of this collection's 'blog hop tour', where the authors (including me!) will be sharing inside info about our stories.


My Newsletter will be going out soon. Make sure you get in on the giveaways while you can. Each email holder will be put in for a chance at a prize. You can sign-up here.


The Mail-Order troupe was such fun to create a story in. What are some of your favorite kinds of books to read? 

with love and prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment